1. Open the settings app on your device
2. Click the "Network & Internet" tab
3. Click "Proxy" on the left
4. Turn the tickbox for "Use a proxy server" on (Under the "Manual proxy setup" heading)
5. Enter the following details
6. Click Save at the bottom
When you disconnect from our WiFi network you will need to follow the steps above but set the "Use a proxy server" checkbox back to off. If you keep it turned on your device will not work on any other WiFi networks until the proxy is turned off. If you use our WiFi network in the future you will need to turn the proxy back on using the steps above.