Change the layout
- Join a video meeting.
- In the lower-right corner of the Meet screen, click More, Change layout.
- In the Change layout box, select the layout that you want to use on your computer.
Tip: Click a participant's image to pin them to the screen.
- Auto—Allows Meet to choose the layout for you.
- Tiled—Shows up to 4 video feeds in equal size when there is no presentation. If there’s a presentation, it fills the window with up to 3 participants on the side.
- Spotlight—The presentation, active speaker, or pinned feed fills the window.
- Sidebar—You see the active speaker or presentation with additional participants on the side.