Please note you will need to contact the IT servicedesk for the licence to be assigned to your account. You will need the licence before you follow the below steps. The licence is free.
2. Click the 'Sign in' button in the top right of the page
2. You will be presented with the Microsoft sign in screen. Enter your work email and click 'Next'
3. You will now be presented with the Durrington sign in screen. Enter your password that you use for logging into the school network and click 'Sign in'.
4. You will now be presented with the webmail client. Click the 9 dots in the top left and then click 'Office 365'
5. Click the button labeled 'Install Office Apps'. In the drop down click 'Install Software'.
6. In the following window that opens click 'Office' from the options on the left.
7. Then click "Install" and follow the steps in the installer. Once installed sign in using your @durring email address and campus password to activate the software.