1. Click the SIMS.NET Icon on your desktop or search for "Sims" within the start menu
2. Login to SIMS using your SIMS login (Not always the same as the login you use you logging in to a school PC)
3. You will now be presented with the SIMS dashboard. Click the reports tab in the top menu bar
4. In the menu that appears click "Timetables" and then "Student Timetable(s)"
5. In the box that appears next you can either select a student by scrolling through the list or by searching their name in the 'Search by name' field. Once you have selected the desired student click the top arrow button (One right arrow)
6. The student will now appear on the right. Then click the 'Ok' button
7. The student's timetable will now load. You can choose to save or print this timetable using the buttons in the top left
8. To save you will need to click 'Export', then 'Use a predefined layout (Student Timetable)' (Should be automatically selected). Then click 'Save to file' and then click the "..." icon and choose a folder location. Then click 'Ok'.